Saturday, March 29, 2014

Blog 7

This week I didn't have time to watch a movie. I have been super busy because of my northern california trip. I left this Thursday so I had to turn in a bunch of work and homework before Thursday. I wish I would have had time to watch a movie. Except I was looking forward for my trip. I got to visit UC Merced, UC Berkeley, and UC Santa Cruz. I'm still at the trip right now. I have learned so much about the universities and what the requirements are to be eligible. After this week I'm gonna focus on watching movies and writing wonderful review movies. I'm determined to do a good movies. Since I have been slacking off lately on my movie reviews. Hopefully on our way home we get to watch a few movies and I can write movie reviews on them. Since I have nothing to put as a picture, below is a picture of me at UC Berkeley.

No comments:

Post a Comment