Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog 9

I've been really procrastinating on my 20% project. I haven't watched any new movies lately. I guess I've been focused more on school sorh studying and doing homework, because the end of year is right around the corner and I need to get good grades in order to get my 4.0 this year again. School has me so stressed out that I have left my 20% project off to the side. Which is going to later affect me when I do my presentation in class because I haven't really completed everything I was supposed to do. I'm going to get back on track on watching movies to actually write movie reviews on them. I have to be a bit more organized with this project. I feel like I'm all over the place. I also have to start thinking of creating creative ways to do my presentation to catch my class attention..Well since I haven't watched the orphan I'm planning to watch that movie next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment