Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blog 10: Crazy, Stupid. Love

Crazy stupid love is about how a mans life changes dramatically after his wife asks him for a divorce. After they separate he meets a new friend at the bar and his friend totally transforms him into a confident and girl magnet guy so his wife can see what she lost. Through out the whole movie I was laughing. It's a really nice comedy to watch. It was a nice romantic comedy to watch. I enjoyed everything about this movie. One of the great things about it, is the great acting. Everyone plays their part perfectly and you can actually feel for them in their individual situations/ If you are a Ryan Gosling fan, then it's MUST WATCH MOVIE. His acting is amazing on how he plays a ladies man in this movie and is trying to get his friend on his feet after splitting with his wife. I just saw this movie yesterday and I already want to see it again. That almost never happens that I want to see a movie again right away. This movie has a little of everything and I think most people would enjoy to watch it. I rate this movie a A+
.

No comments:

Post a Comment