Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog 13: Final Blog

After so many blogs, this one is my final blog. Throughout making blogs I learned how to be more responsible. Since all my blogs were due on Fridays, I had to make sure that I watched a movie by Friday and made sure the blogs was done before midnight on Friday. It made me be more responsible and be more on top of my work from school. After I saw everyone else's projects, it kind of made me disappointed that I decided to do my project on that. I really found Emily's and Jennifer's project interesting and I wish I could have done something that actually made a big impact into someone's life. I guess I chose the easy way out when I did the project. When I saw that everyone did a very interesting project, made me wish I actually did something really interesting. At least I know can say I tried doing movie reviews. Even though I really suck at it. I thank Mr. Lee for giving us this project to open my mind more and see the amazing things other groups ended up doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment