Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog 12: Escape Plan

Escape Plan is about a guy that works for a company that sends him to prisons and his job is to escape them. If he can escape them, it'll actually show how really secure that jail is. Later on they send him to a top secret jail so he can test his ability if he can actually get out of that jail. The thing is that is jail is an illegal jail and it is impossible to escape. Throughout the movie it shows him struggling to actually find an escape plan.
I personally loved this movie! It's been a while since I watched a thriller movie. Everything that happened was so creative in the movie. It is a fun, non-stop thrill ride! The story goes by smoothly and fast. Everything the characters is genius. At first I hesitated if I should watch the movie but after I actually decided to watch the movie, I don't regret it! I give the movie an A+ !

No comments:

Post a Comment