Friday, May 16, 2014

Blog 11: Sin Nombre

For spanish I had to write a story about an immigrant crossing the border. So what I did was look up a movie about people
crossing the border to be inspired and write a good story. While I looked up online I saw the movie Sin Nombre. The movie is about a girl from Honduras trying to escape to the United States. It tells about the struggles she has to face while she's on the road. While on a train she meets a guy who is trying to escape his gang he is in. She is drawn to him and ends up traveling with him. This movie was pretty good. I wasn't that amazed, I think I expected better from what I read in the description. Except I feel like it captures the real events that happen to immigrants that try to escape their native lands. I feel like I've watched better movies than this. I'd give this movie a C-

No comments:

Post a Comment